WHO WE ARE
- AnalogFolk Started in 2008 and has expanded offices across the world (London, Sydney, New York, Portland, Hong Kong and Shanghai).
- We make interactive experiences that create value for people and brands. Our mission is to use digital to make the analog world better.
- We work across platforms, product, content and spaces covering the entire process of design.
WHAT WE NEED
- A designer with a compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high quality creativity through a variety of projects
- A naturally creative problem solver with in depth knowledge of usability and interactive design.
- Someone who can take an idea from concept through to final development with confidence, intelligence and optimism
- A skilled practitioner with deep knowledge of design and prototyping tools, typography, interaction, and technology
- A collaborative designer that will play a central role on an agile team who will work closely with producers, developers and clients to create high-end digital design solutions
- A clear communicator who can present their design decisions to team members and clients effectively
- An open and curious mindset
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- A collaborate, positive team
- A creative environment
- A strong work life balance, no 80 hour weeks here
- No egos or assholes!
- Concept designs
- Design standards for responsive experiences
- Responsible page templates
- UI libraries of components
- Prototypes of designs
- Asset creation
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.