As a Junior Data Analyst you will join a talented Analytics Team, responsible for cleansing data, creating reports and campaigns. You will primarily be working on one of our technology clients, but will also have the opportunity to work across multiple clients including FMCG & Restaurants.
You will be a quick learner, enthusiastic with strong communication. You will be able to work independently as well as part of a team. And have rigorous attention to detail.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Selecting recipients for campaigns
- Creating insight reports
- Using SQL to access data in Redshift
- Using Google Analytics
- Understanding multi-channel behaviour such as email, web, social
- Understanding customer journeys
- Analysing purchase behaviour
- Segmentation and profiling
- Help build AnalogFolk’s Data Capabilities
- Deliver business insights that will drive revenue growth and help make customers happy
- Support improvements to our clients communications
Skills & Experience
- Working within a marketing environment
- Good working knowledge of SQL
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Experience working with data warehouses
- Experience of Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics is an advantage
- Working within a Digital business would also be advantageous
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.