Senior Producers at AnalogFolk mix great organizational skills and best practices in project management, with effective and clear client communications, building great relationships internally and externally. They are responsible for the day to day development of the projects we work on, ensure they are delivered effectively and efficiently, and always true to the original concept.
The role can also vary due to the different nature of digital projects and platforms, and clients. They may be required to work on social media and campaign projects, all the way to big site builds, depending on skill-set and experience.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop, establish and document project plans and approaches to ensure that project goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frames and budgets, and ultimately deliver projects against those plans
- Determine what resources are required for their projects and ensure they are correctly booked
- Gather all requirements and assets from the necessary parties and disseminate to internal teams
- Provide clear communication of project statuses (milestones, financial performance, etc.) to internal teams and third party vendors
- Track the financial performance of projects and report the information to their Project Director and/or Client Partner
- Where necessary, negotiate project scopes, costs and timing
- Present project plan strategies to clients and internal teams for established client work and/or new business pitches
WHAT YOU'VE DONE
- 5-8 years of digital production experience working at an advertising, creative or development agency, working on digital product, UI and interactive projects
- You are ideally Certified Scrum Master or have experience in running Agile projects
- You have experience working with project management software (ie. Jira, Confluence, SmartSheet and Slack)
- You are proactive to seek out answers, problem solve and have the ability to work effectively under pressure
- You possess excellent team building, resource planning and written and verbal communication skills
- You are familiar with existing and emerging digital product technologies and have a creative and technical understanding of them
- You are a natural assertive leader, as our Producers are not passive bystanders
- You are comfortable leading projects and working closely with senior technical focused stakeholders
- You have the ability to speak with confidence to anyone in the agency and clients
- You have an understanding of agency financial processes and have the ability to reconcile and forecast projects accurately
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.