To lead complex, end-to-end, full cycle client projects, or multiple projects, from inception and requirements definition through to delivery, up to a value of £1.5m per year. You will be client facing, collaborating with internal teams, third parties and clients. You are the champion of delivery within the team, finding creative solutions to problems and ensuring that AF produce successful work constantly. And an entrepreneurial spirit that helps AF identify new opportunities with your clients. You will meet deadlines and work within project estimates in order to deliver projects to exact timings and expected quality.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Gathering accurate requirements for scoping at project outset from relevant stakeholders, understanding and prioritising requirements.
- Working with leads to accurately compile an estimate for an agreed scope of work. Planning and defining projects for validation with team.
- Structures an estimate according to the most appropriate model and methodology. Effectively communicates this to the client, with clear documentation and timings (SOW, RAID log, Timing plan).
- Ensures projects meet business and client needs and are delivered within the agreed scope. Managing scope creep accordingly with the CS team and ensuring AF is covered for additional work.
- Independently lead cross-functional project teams throughout the full project lifecycle.
- Ensures a strong project team culture through collaboration and communication
- Being the main client point of contact for all day-to-day communications on the project.
- Proactively mitigating risk. Identifying and managing, with the team, risk and communicating effectively both internally and externally.
- Managing project overruns (EAC should be within 5% variance of agreed estimate).
- Successfully tracks and communicates progress and change to stakeholders and team, through clearly defined governance structures.
- Works with the Resource team to actively Manage folk throughout the duration of the project against budgets and timings.
- Actively books all project resource at the beginning of a project for the full duration of the activity.
- Tracks and reports financial status of a project against current estimate. Highlights potential overruns before they occur. Escalates and resolves financial issues as they happen.
- Ensures all projects above a budgetary value of £50k have a Post Project Review recorded and appropriately communicates findings.
- Can lead and contribute Delivery content to the pitch collateral.
- Improves AnalogFolk Production processes by either updating or contributing new Production practices at least once every quarter.
- Contributes ideas and recommendations to internal Production initiatives.
- Mentors more junior members of the team.
- Achieves personal and team billability and utilisation targets.
To be successful, you will:
- Is known within AF as a Delivery expert across all types of work.
- Successfully delivers projects to exact time and quality levels.
- Ensures project EACs are adhered to on all projects (5% compliance)
- Independently lead large projects within AF. Delivering to a high client and internal satisfaction.
- Have the ability to manage multiple stakeholders (i.e. suppliers, partners and clients), prioritising requirements to ensure the best outcome for both the client and AF.
- Has established great client relationships on projects and is seen externally as a Delivery expert.
- Have the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Proven to have a high level of planning and attention to detail.
- Illustrates ability to manage resource internally and also third party partners effectively.
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.