Editorial is one of the fastest-growing teams in the agency and we’re looking for a dynamic Visual Editor to sit at its heart. Perfect for someone excited by the prospect of being there at the start, the role is a chance to help build and shape the agency’s Editorial offer. While it is made up of trained journalists who passionately love writing, the Editorial Team doesn’t see writing as its defining purpose. We see Editorial as a discipline centred on building regular, non-salesy conversation between brand and customer – where both benefit. We see Editorial as the perfect partner to the big campaign moments that are the specialism of AnalogFolk’s Creative team. That’s why compelling visuals are fundamental to our work, every day. And why we need a talented Visual Editor to join our team.
- Source compelling, original imagery for digital/social media projects for AnalogFolk’s clients, working to daily and weekly deadlines
- Build/maintain relationships with a wide range of PRs/other image sources
- Drive/develop AnalogFolk’s micro-influencer strategy, identifying and building relationships with influencers and advocates to create powerful imagery for our clients’ projects
- Liaise regularly with the Editorial and Design teams to ensure hi-res images are in and correct caption/credit information is supplied on schedule
- Manage image quality, resizing where appropriate
- Attend photography/film shoots, shooting assets where required
- Stay ahead of global travel, fashion, art, music, food and restaurant trends in order to contribute regularly to ideas and planning
Your skills and experience:
- At least two years’ picture research experience
- You’re a hater of cliches and a lover of rooting out the most impactful and unexpected solution
- Passionate about detail and research, you always take a brief and run with it
- You have some (or lots of) experience of editorial or brand film/photography shoots
- You have a keen instinct for what makes images/films fly on social media, backed up by the very latest best practice
- You’re an efficient multi-tasker and meticulous, pedantic organiser
- You have a positive, proactive approach to collaborative and independent work
- You’re never defeated, you always find a way, even on tight deadlines
- You might love sport, travel, TV or film; or all four
- You’re Mac, Photoshop and Google Docs-friendly
- And just generally really friendly
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.