A deep understanding of digital and brands, and a strong understanding of their client’s business challenges. They identify and solve client’s strategic problems and proactively push themselves and the wider account teams to deliver innovative, effective work.
- Deliver the highest quality solutions for our clients that live up to our principle of creating ‘valuable ideas’
- Creating strong relationships with both internal departments, other agencies and clients alike
- Using past experience to develop macro perspectives on the category, business, consumer segment(s) and brand
- Create an environment on their account that encourages creative thinking and problem solving
- A first point of call for clients & internal teams on day to day questions about account strategy
- Demonstrates the ability to champion change by building commitment and support to innovative ideas
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of data, trends and insights
- Ensure learnings are shared across the wide portfolio, creating greater consistency
- Support the Head of Strategy and Directors in managing and developing more junior members of the team
- Deliver thought leadership in digital space
Knowledge and Understanding
- Loves big creative ideas, but also thinks they're at their most interesting and effective through interactive channels and experiences
- A strong understanding of our clients' business, their consumers and their marketplace and with the ability to feed into clients' overall business strategy
- Knowledge of AF strategic process & playbook
- Understands the different categories of measures and when to use e.g. interim, sales, ROI, Digital
- Keeps up-to-date with digital innovation
- Be able to set and/or clarify specific digital business objectives with client/agency prior to project kick-off.
- Has an understanding of marketing effectiveness beyond simple sales effects (e.g. staff morale, share price, distribution etc.), and is able to advise on how best to measure this.
- Understand the difference in and when to use qualitative, quantitative and panel data, online surveys and other methodologies.
- Play a central role ensuring that your accounts optimise their use of digital (including social) channels across the portfolio of brands
Qualifications and Experience
- 3-5 years experience in digital strategy (within digital agency, product development or digital marketing)
- Track record of writing briefs that led to great work
- Able to work with analytics team to create measurement frameworks
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.