Your work will focus on tackling diverse briefs from a wide variety of famous brands. You’ll be expected to come up with and develop famous, attention-grabbing ideas that will have real value for a modern, highly digitally literate audience. In addition to excellent conceptual thinking, you’ll need strong craft skills (usually, but not limited to, copywriting or design/art direction), so these experiences and communications can reach their potential.
As a Senior Creative, you’ll know how ideas can be brilliantly executed on a tactical level and have the ability to think on a more strategic, big brand level too. You will also be expected to look for additional opportunities that lie beyond the brief.
The ideal candidates will have high-level agency experience and an award-winning portfolio of well-crafted, contemporary projects. They’ll be overflowing with great ideas, have strong communication and collaboration skills and an ambition to do amazing, envy-of-their-peers, work.
Skills and experience:
- A track record of coming up with and developing remarkable creative concepts
- An award-winning portfolio
- A self-starting, entrepreneurial approach that isn’t dependent on continual direction and support
- A proven area of craft expertise (e.g. copy, art direction, design)
- An understanding of the possibilities and opportunities in digital, encompassing an interest in both the latest tech and new approaches to the more familiar
- Experience with storytelling through film/video
- Excellent communication skills
- A high-level ability to develop, articulate and explain ideas so that others (including clients) comprehend them, love them and buy into them.
- The ability to put together a compelling presentation,
- The ability to collaborate with, and guide, all disciplines
- An active creative, cultural life
- General awesomeness
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.