You are curious, diligent, and fascinated with the story behind the numbers. You like to see the connections that other people miss. You are detail oriented, collaborative, and love using data to identify new opportunities for brands.
As Data Strategist you will be responsible for designing and championing innovative analytic solutions that drive value and deliver against client goals. This position will partner with both internal and external clients to plan, execute and evaluate strategic marketing initiatives. The Strategist should be proactive, outgoing, analytically minded, able to work collaboratively and demonstrate the ability to confidently utilize data to support strategic marketing decisions.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provide strategic and analytic support for clients, from business strategy through insights and marketing optimization
- Have an understanding of advanced analytics capabilities (such as modeling) with the ability to develop in various SQL environments
- Develop measurement frameworks with proper selection of KPIs and diagnostic metrics for effective monitoring of client marketing initiatives
- Participate in the development new analytical tools and capabilities
- Guide other teams to define and adopt new capabilities
- Develop client-ready documents and major presentations
- Develop and manage strong relationships with clients at all levels, handle and resolve issues and formulate new business opportunities
- Support new business team, offering opportunity sizing, target insights and measurement framework
WHAT YOU'VE DONE
- You have 4+ years of experience in strategic marketing analytics
- Excellent client management and presentation skills
- Advanced knowledge of digital and social analytics including website, media, etc. i.e. Google Stack
- Advanced knowledge and competency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience using data visualization i.e. Tableau
- Exceptional analytical, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Agency experience desirable
- Knowledge of statistical software such as SAS, SPSS desirable
- Knowledge of tagging, tracking and segmentation in Google Analytics desirable
WHO WE ARE
- AnalogFolk started in 2008 and has expanded offices across the world (London, Sydney, New York, Portland, Hong Kong and Shanghai)
- We make interactive experiences that create value for people and brands. Our mission is to use digital to make the analog world better
- We work across platforms, product, content and spaces covering the entire process of design
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.