Reporting into the Head of Office & Culture, as Office & Culture Manager you will manage and coordinate the efficient running of the office environment ensuring it is functional, engaging, presentable & on brand. You will run the day to day office operations striving for the optimal office environment & experience. Continually looking for ways to improve and committing that every Folk and visitor to AF has the best office, culture, and environmental experience.
WHAT YOU’LL DO / Roles & Responsibilities
- Management of the day-to-day running of the offices, ensuring offices look tidy, presentable, on brand at all times
- Management of office facilities, functions, maintenance, communication systems, security & coordination of H&S buildings compliance & day to day office budgets
- With Head of Office & Culture manage desk assignment & desk wellbeing for all folk
- Work with culture team to drive cultural events & folk related programmes
- With Head of Office & Culture further develop our green pledge & CSR projects
- With Head of Office & Culture Instigate & drive initiatives that enhance office environment, experience and presentation, thinking strategically about how best to utilize office space
- Inspire creativity and innovation for their team and encourage high level performance
- Work with Heads of Department with ad hoc projects and team support
THE EFFECT YOU’LL HAVE / Measurement & performance
- Successful, efficiently ran, remarkable & reputable office environment & experience
- Consistently high level of internal and external client satisfaction
- Consistently well presented office space
- Positive office and cultural vibes for the working environment
- Good knowledge base of everything office, health & safety, building related
- Pride & Enthusiasm for Office space, environment & day to day operations
WHO WE ARE / Values & Behaviour
At AnalogFolk we use digital to make the analog world better. That means work that helps people in some way. Instead we strive to create experiences that are remarkable and fundamentally valuable.
Find a Way
Looks for opportunities that arise during times of change.
Is prepared to take risks in the pursuit of excellence. Encourages teams to do the same.
Encourages and inspires others to achieve with own positive attitude. Uses lateral thinking to solve problems
Takes responsibility for own work and that of their teams, ensuring high quality standards are always met.
Encourages teams to work collaboratively with others to achieve the best results.
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.