We are looking for a Talent Associate to support the Talent Team with scheduling, coordination, shepherding and tracking of talent.
You will assist with building the general administrative infrastructure for recruiting and also provide assistance with research and special project work as necessary.
The role of a Talent Associate will be varied as you will also cover some aspects of HR, such as assisting HR with visa and relocation issues when necessary, update new hires on our HR system and update contracts for both perm and freelancer hires.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Partner with the Talent Team and hiring managers to build a steady pipeline of top talent through internet searches, referrals, networking and other channels
- Schedule onsite interview panels and post team syncs
- Prepare interview packets and materials
- Greet candidates and facilitate the onsite interview process, ensuring a high touch experience
- Set up interview rooms and any necessary AV equipment
WHAT YOU’VE DONE
- Minimum 2 years of experience in digital agency talent acquisition or staffing
- Certification in sourcing (AIRS, Social Talent, The Sourcing Institute, etc.) a plus
- Experience in diversity sourcing / recruiting a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong business acumen, interpersonal and consultative skills
WHO WE ARE
- AnalogFolk was founded in 2008 and has 6 offices across the world (London, Sydney, New York, Portland, Hong Kong and Shanghai).
- We are a digital creative agency focused on product, content, and spaces. We use digital to make the analog world better.
- We are independent, entrepreneurial, and driven by innovation
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.