Reporting to the Editor-in-Chief
Who we are
Founded in 2008, AnalogFolk is an independent digital creative agency with offices in London, Sydney, New York, Portland, Shanghai and Hong Kong. Our clients include BT, Booking.com, Nike, Nando’s, Unilever, PepsiCo, Sainsbury's and AkzoNobel. Our mission is to use digital to make the analog world better.
What we're looking for
We’re a close-knit team of committed individuals who see ourselves as a bit of a family. So, as you’d expect, the personal qualities of the people we hire are just as important as the skills they bring. The people who thrive at AnalogFolk are intelligent, passionate self-starters who truly care about the work they do. Importantly, you should be nice, and enjoy the company of other nice people.
The Editorial Team at AnalogFolk
While we have journalists from regular editorial backgrounds on the team, we don’t see writing as our purpose (although, we do love it). We are part of the Creative Team at AnalogFolk and we see Editorial as a discipline that builds rich, lasting relationships between brand and customer – where both benefit. And we can do that in any channel, any format and at any scale.
Our Junior Editor
Our Junior Editor must have eagle eyes. And ears. And instinct. Our Junior Editor needs to be an eagle, basically. They spot opportunities at 50 paces; they solve little challenges before they become problems. They’re strategic thinkers who can write brilliant, speedy copy, on time and on brief. They come up with bright, original format ideas and believe in quality at every stage. They’re open-hearted and positive about learning new things. They’ll thrive in a fast-paced environment. They’ll love the idea of helping to shape the role and the work they do. They’ll take multiple deadlines and new challenges in their stride.
- Planning, researching and creating content across all channels
- Joining editorial planning sessions with clients to drive bigger ideas forward
- Being obsessed with wider culture, and actively looking for reactive ideas for our clients
- Supporting our Senior Editor, being proactive to make the team and process run efficiently
- Collaborate with our Visual Editor to ensure copy and visuals tell the best story together
Skills & Experience:
- At least two years in a publishing environment (consumer, B2C or B2B)
- A proven interest in TV/film
- A love of words and visuals; being able to show this through personal projects is an advantage
- Solid awareness and opinion of what brands are up to in content
- Excited about digital and tech innovations
- Social-media savvy
- Very organised and able to juggle multiple projects and deadlines.
- A flexible and positive attitude to new ways of working and collaboration
- Passionate about making great work
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.