Marketing and New Business Executive description:
AnalogFolk is a leading independent creative digital agency with an increasingly significant scale and presence in the UK, plus a growing global reach. This needs to be reflected in all of its communications and experiences to enhance the value of the business and drive interest and investment.
New business and Marketing sits at the heart of our agency as one of the most dynamic, fast paced and rewarding departments fueling our growth and recharging our creative opportunities. The role has fantastic exposure to the engine of the company and would suit a proactive and detail oriented individual who has a real passion for the digital creative industry.
The Marketing and New Business Exec reports into our Marketing and New Business Manager, and works closely with the management team and global network covering a diverse range of responsibilities including building case study collation, content creation, social media channel management, awards, pitch support and events.
They will assist in maintaining the marketing and new business calibre of the agency – acting as brand guardian monitoring our press coverage, agency profiles and website. And producing a great deal of content including, but not limited to film and photography, blog content, long form editorial, content marketing launches and social media.
We are looking for a talented, detail oriented and extremely proactive exec to join the team and grow as fast as they can! The ideal candidate will be a confident, enthusiastic multi-tasker with experience in content production, social media and/or marketing, first-rate communication skills, a highly efficient and organised approach and the ability to focus on detail, while maintaining an eye on the bigger picture.
What you'll do / Roles and responsibilities
General New Business
- Assist in creating agency credential documents, presentations, showreels etc.
- Constructing and/or collecting the latest case studies
- Maintain a hub of all case study material
- Adhoc new biz research around potential clients
- Assist in responding to Request For Information and Request for Pitch documents working closely with the NB leads including: sourcing and writing RFI content, working closely with design to manage production of RFIs, keeping a record of RFI and RFP submissions, pitch decks and credentials files, managing and coordinating the creation of any film or video content required
- Assistance with the growth and maintenance of contact lists
- Support set up of pitch: job number / folder / team information etc
- Support the ‘pitch experience’ (e.g pitch theatre - assets)
- Liaising with global network offices to source relevant experience and information
- Help to arrange pitch meetings - deck, room, catering, diaries etc
- Source marketing opportunities from campaigns, initiatives, thought leadership and events.
- Assist in delivering a calendar of marketing initiatives, incl PR and events, across the year.
- Co-ordinate with ‘global team’ on marketing materials, assets and best practice.
- Pro-actively identify marketing opportunities for AnalogFolk in the UK.
- Manage and maintain agency profiles intermediary sites.
- Manage the content for AnalogFolk website - news, work, contact etc.
- Manage the agency social media feeds and maintain social media strategy
- Project manage marketing initiatives, such as the production of the AnalogFolk Journal and outreach
Public relations and Social Media
- Update PR calendar and status for the year.
- Be interested in media titles – always looking for opportunities.
- Set up PR catch ups with the agency teams
- Ensure press cuttings and campaign coverage are saved and up to date.
- Run the social media accounts for the agency
- Keep up to date and informed on latest social media insights / information
Events and communications
- Assist in delivering a calendar of internal events.
- Develop a culture of pro-active promotion within the agency.
- Support manager in project management of internal events
- identifying awards and categories
- manage awards calendar
- build relationships with awards bodies and keep up to date on latest developments
- organise the entry process and compiling the best possible entries
- Proactive in terms of assets creation, and staying ahead of the deadlines
- Support New Business Marketing Manager and Director with general departmental administration.
- Acting as an ambassador for AnalogFolk in all situations