You have ideas. Big ideas. And whether it’s to tears or to action, your words move people. Together, your ideas and your words are going to change the world.
Copywriters at AnalogFolk play a big role in project teams from developing concepts to crafting copy, all the way from ideation to execution. They show exceptional creative craft and dream up ideas that make others say ‘I wish I had thought of that.’
You’ve been involved in the delivery of exceptionally-crafted work. You will be familiar with working in collaborative surroundings often coming to fast, iterative solutions working alongside other disciplines. You will also be experienced in helping to develop creative solutions to concept and copy challenges and able to articulate your decisions.
What you'll do
- A self-starter who can communicate ideas effectively in all digital mediums and can excel under the pressure of tight deadlines.
- Someone who will inspire, motivate, and give constructive feedback to team members.
- A writer who can handle multiple projects with the ability to switch seamlessly.
- A collaborative, team player who can present creative to teams and clients confidently while remaining optimistic about finding new solutions when needed.
- A writer who can develop concepts that not only creatively solve the brief, but pushes agency work with forward thinking.
- Someone who takes pride in ensuring all copy in projects is delivered flawlessly, and has an acute eye for detail and immaculate copy in anything from presentations to emails.
- A writer who commands the writing craft, inspired by technology, and wants to make the world a better place.
What you've done
- You have 3-5 years of digital copywriting experience.
- You have an exceptional portfolio that exemplifies a range of writing skills and big, surprising thinking.
- You are an idea machine with the ability to concept big ideas for campaigns to content, alone or as a part of a team.
- You are confident crafting copy with speed, consistency, and accuracy. Your craft spans concise, impactful headlines to long, engaging content.
Who we are
- AnalogFolk started in 2008 and has expanded offices across the world (London, Sydney, New York, Portland, Hong Kong and Shanghai)
- We make interactive experiences that create value for people and brands. Our mission is to use digital to make the analog world better
- We work across platforms, product, content and spaces covering the entire process of design