As an HR Administrator you will be responsible for supporting the HR & Talent function, and the Managing Director with administrative tasks. Ensuring excellent attention to detail, thought, and organisation to all task.
What you'll do / Roles & Responsibilities
- Administer starters and leavers process, including preparation of contracts/letters, updating data and information to the Human Resource Information System (HRIS) and other subsequent systems, communicating information to payroll, and making sure all folk experience elements are completed
- Maintain employee digital files
- Maintain the HRIS, ensuring that all Folk details are up to date and changes are tracked
- To maintain all Human Resource information on the company intranet, including policies, welcome emails and announcements
- Maintain the holiday and time-off system is up to date and accurate
- Assist the HR Advisor to manage Folk ’ probationary periods, collect feedback and ensure managers are carrying out reviews
- Assist the HR Advisor with AF Academy – both internal and external training requirements & bookings
- Facilitate the monthly new starter induction breakfast ensuring room is booked, breakfast is ordered, room is set up, and speakers are ready.
- Administer references for former Folk
- Assist the HR Advisor to administer Folk benefits including private healthcare, Eye care Vouchers, Perkbox. Being the first point of contact for all Folk queries.
- Produce management information as required by the HR Advisor or HR & Talent Director
- Review all HR administration systems on a regular basis and make recommendations for improvement
- Own creating the Folk News for the weekly and monthly company meeting. Liaising with Office Services, and PA to the Founders for the monthly nominations process, ensuring the prize is purchased and provided to the winner.
- Submit the MDs monthly expenses and help with ad hoc diary management.
- Work with Office Services for any room booking and basic travel management tasks
The effect you'll have / Measurement & performance
- You’ll be a core part of the HR & talent team to ensure all systems and processes are fully operational, and a first point of contact for any Folk queries relating to pay, benefits, letters, documents, or inductions.
- You will find a way and be resourceful with every task or challenge that comes your way, making sure our customer (our Folk) have the best experience from HR & Talent
What you've done / Skills & Experience
- Experience with administrative tasks support, ideally in an HR or in a team admin role
- Experience in fast paced creative environment essential (agency or creative environment experience ideal)
- Have a professional and can-to attitude
- Be passionate about helping Folk with their queries
- Demonstrates the AnalogFolk values
- Have strong planning and organisation skills with ability to prioritise high volume workload
Who we are / Values & Behaviour
At AnalogFolk we use digital to make the analog world better.
Find a Way
Looks for opportunities that arise during times of change.
Is prepared to take risks in the pursuit of excellence. Encourages teams to do the same.
Encourages and inspires others to achieve with own positive attitude. Uses lateral thinking to solve problems.
Encourages teams to work collaboratively with others to achieve the best results.
Takes responsibility for own work and that of their teams, ensuring high quality standards are always met.