- AnalogFolk started in 2008 and has expanded offices across the world (London, Sydney, New York, Portland, Hong Kong and Shanghai)
- We make interactive experiences that create value for people and brands. Our mission is to use digital to make the analog world better
- We work across platforms, product, content and spaces covering the entire process of design
- A strategist with a solid perspective on campaign development and storytelling
- A collaborator who illustrates their ideas quickly and simply without ignoring important details
- A researcher who fills in holes from client briefs, synthesizes product information and organizes everything for a larger team
- A learner with an insatiable curiosity and willingness to listen and learn
- A self-starter who knows when to ask questions
- Someone who can think big, execute small and do both quickly
- A collaborative, progressive, team environment
- Access to innovative, creative projects
- A team of people that work smart and play hard
- Opportunities to make a difference in a small, highly productive environment
- Research insights on brand, audience, vertical and competition
- Project / creative briefs and briefings
- Channel strategies
- Content strategies, outlines and frameworks
- Insights for inspiration, details for storytelling
- Verbal / visual synthesis (not long decks)
- Quick, actionable feedback for creative teams
- Help the team see a clear path and move them forward
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.